Lucy Brocklebank has more than 15 years of experience supporting clients through restructurings, transformations and turnarounds.
Lucy is an expert in finance leadership and project management through restructurings, turnarounds and large-scale transformation projects, financial planning and analysis and stakeholder engagement.
Through Lucy's experience working within corporates and building her own business, Lucy brings an understanding of the challenges faced by management teams in fast-paced environments.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Lucy was a Director at Interpath Advisory, formerly known as KPMG Restructuring. Earlier in her career, she worked as an interim financial consultant in a private equity-backed business, while building and growing her own start-up company.
- Finance lead for a £0.6 billion HM Government workplace transformation programme, where her role included: Developing a 10-year forecasting model including scenario and sensitivity analysis. Also, she developed a business case, which was commended by His Majesty’s Treasury for its high quality and approved first time
- Acting as strategic finance lead for in-housing of nationwide underperforming operational contracts (6,000 employees)
- Interim Director Financial Planning & Analysis at a £100 million turnover private equity backed telco; following the acquisition of a large subsidiary in Germany, Lucy worked closely with the incoming Chief Financial Officer to plan, develop and embed a wholesale finance transformation.
- Developing monthly board reporting; including development and delivery of forecasts, key performance indicator models, regular analysis of actual versus forecast results, as well as reforecasting where needed and co-developed Salesforce controls
- Acting as Interim Commercial Finance Lead at a £100 million turnover private equity backed software business; supporting the Interim Chief Financial Officer in development of standardised key performance indicators and revenue reporting following the acquisition of a number of competitors
Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ACA)
B.A. Economics with German, University of Nottingham
T: +44 20 3077 0173
London EC1A 4HD
Financial Planning & Analysis
Restructuring / Turnaround Services