Nirjhar Ray focuses on advising clients on architecture, data, technology and operational strategy. Mr. Ray has more than 15 years of global experience providing strategic leadership in technology and data and analytics solutions. He has successfully guided numerous Fortune 500 companies in their digital transformation journeys.
Mr. Ray has demonstrated success working in digital transformation and technology and data strategy across diverse domains, including capital markets, private equity (“PE”), M&A, risk and compliance, retail, healthcare, insurance, consumer goods and government.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Ray was a principal at BCG, where he executed large-scale digital transformation programs, led high-profile artificial intelligence and analytics-enabled product launches and played a key role in M&A product and technology due diligence processes for top global PE companies. Previously, he worked in transaction services and advanced analytics consulting for PwC.
Mr. Ray holds an M.S. in Information Management from the University of Maryland and a B.S. in Electronics and Communication from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology.
- Led more than 15 M&A product and technology due diligence projects for top global PE companies
- Advised a global multi-brand restaurant organization’s CIO and CTO on formulating data and analytics strategy
- Managed a team developing machine learning-based analytics solutions for growth strategy enhancement at a global oil & gas company
- Assisted a global beverage company in driving share increase using data-driven sales analytics
- Conducted digital and data benchmarking for companies across a variety of sectors
- Guided a bio-pharma client’s CTO in building an analytics platform on the cloud