Pratyush Lal has close to 20 years of experience leading strategic, digital and technical transformation programs to help clients realize their growth and transformational objectives. He leads FTI Consulting’s global Enterprise Data Management practice. Mr. Lal advises clients on business strategy, transformation design and management, platform architecture and strategy, and data management. He has also served in interim management executive roles.
Mr. Lal has advised clients globally across multiple industries ranging from large enterprises to startups, including private equity clients as well as their portfolio companies. He has created value for clients such as Walmart, Costco, Avnet, Salesforce, Coca Cola, Kelloggs, Aflac, Sodimac, McGraw Hill, Best Buy, Home Depot, B&H Photo, Avid Technologies, Platinum Equity and Hudson’s Bay Company.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Lal held senior positions with consulting and software companies, where he was responsible for strategy, product management and professional service functions in the areas of digital transformation, process improvement, analytics and master data management. He joined FTI Consulting as the North American lead for the Performance Analytics practice, before transitioning to Business Transformation.
Mr. Lal has been honored with multiple awards for his professional and academic achievements and is a regular speaker at industry events.
- As Interim Chief Transformation Officer for a public technology company transitioning to SaaS, Mr. Lal designed and managed their transformation, realizing a 5x share price gain
- Designed the data strategy and implementation for a large telecom client, enabling unified business management and coordinated market-facing initiatives
- Designed the data strategy and architecture for a large technology company to proactively manage customer churn across its businesses
- Designed the acquisition strategy, identified targets and developed the synergistic business case for a private equity portfolio company to increase valuation multiple via acquisition
- Designed the platform strategy and architecture for one of the largest enterprise SaaS companies, so their customers could deliver integrated experiences and campaigns
- Delivered a machine learning-based revenue prediction capability for a large book distributor improving forecast accuracy, reducing overproduction, improving sales and reducing costs
- Designed the next generation patient experience for a healthcare client and designed the integrated transformation program to enable its delivery
- Designed the data management capability and defined its utilization, creating a data-centric culture for a hard goods distributor improving SIOPs and customer experience
T: +1 678 462 8233
1201 W Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Strategic Planning and Implementation