Preet Majithia is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting and a member of the Corporate Finance practice and European Tax Advisory group in London.
Preet is a real estate tax specialist advising on real estate transactions and has experience that spans a broad range of structures, asset classes and jurisdictions. Preet has worked with a diverse real estate client base that includes private equity, family offices, institutional funds, private and public companies.
Preet’s tax advisory experience includes due diligence and structuring of acquisitions and disposals, financing, and refinancing considerations, exit planning, tax forecasting and compliance for overseas investors.
Preet joined FTI Consulting in 2013, having previously been at Deloitte, specialising in tax depreciation across the real estate, hospitality and leisure industries.
- Acquisition of a £100 million central London office building for a U.S. private equity fund
- £180 million part disposal and joint venture in relation to a portfolio of science parks by a U.S. private equity fund
- Formation of a UK residential property fund by a UK asset manager and Hong Kong investors
- Financial and tax diligence and structuring for the corporate acquisition of a £30 million central London office building
- Acquisition of a 38 central London residential units for £100 million by a private investor
- Accumulation of a £100 million portfolio of residential units for private rental (both ground up developments and completed developments) by a UK asset manager and a U.S. private equity fund
M.A., Natural Sciences and Management Studies, University of Cambridge
T: +44 203 727 1334
London EC1A 4HD
Private Equity Advisory
Tax Structuring & Tax Advisory Services