Ramzi El Khoury has almost two decades of experience in management consulting. He has been a trusted advisor for government institutions in the domains of food and agriculture, environmental sustainability, public finance and local government.
Through his critical industry work, Mr. El Khoury assists governments and industries to shape the future of the region in areas of food resilience, agricultural productivity, environmental performance, private investment, government fiscal position and local governance.
Mr. El Khoury’s work has been at the heart of multiple national transformation programs in the Middle East and the Gulf Cooperation Council (“GCC”), with a focus on visioning and policy definition, driving development agendas, expanding investment capacity, shaping sector-institutional frameworks and revamping the government apparatus.
- Led the revamping of food security and agriculture sector models, setting up food security capabilities and driving agriculture development strategies through more than 20 engagements covering ag-tech enablement, boosting agricultural production, relationship development institution agenda definition, subsidy reform, strategic reserves optimization, food markets development, crisis response definition, national agenda and organizational stand-up
- Led the restructuring of the environment sector institutional framework within the public sector and development of multiple domain-specific agendas involving development, protection and preservation of land and biodiversity
- Defined public-private partnership (“PPP”) strategies for more than ten sectors in the GCC, defining more than 40 business cases (including PPP model, value-for-money analysis, transactional frameworks and performance management model) and leading numerous transactions
- Formulated numerous national-scale strategies with associated marketing and performance management plans including National Vision 2030, Fourth Industrial Revolution Strategy, Demographics Agenda, Local Content Strategy, National Governance Model and others
- Led the transformation of a large number of government institutions including strategy formulation, organizational design, budget definition, human enablers definition, processes redesign and post-merger integration, with examples including Ministry of Environment and Agriculture, Ministry of Food Security, Food Security Authority and others
T: +97 144372153
Unit C1501, East Side of Level 15 Level, Burj Daman
Dubai International Financial Center
PO Box 507126
United Arab Emirates
Strategic Planning and Implementation
Strategy Consulting & Research