Ryan Glazier is a Managing Director within the Transactions practice and part of the broader Corporate Finance segment at FTI Consulting. Mr. Glazier has more than 10 years of experience leading teams representing buyers, sellers or lenders, and offers support in evaluating opportunities across the risk/return spectrum. Mr. Glazier has guided clients in more than 100 transactions across a range of sectors; however, his specific expertise focuses on consumer products, multistate cannabis operators and industrials. His clients include Fortune 500 companies, large and middle-market private equity, mezzanine and senior lenders.
Mr. Glazier’s experience primarily focuses on providing financial and operational consulting, financial advisory and transaction support and interim financial management services. His buy-side experience includes analyzing quality of earnings, quality of assets and working capital, as well as identifying potential liabilities and risks associated with a proposed transaction. His sell-side and refinancing experience covers the evaluation of businesses or entities for sale, including quality of earnings, balance sheet and working capital requirements, developing value propositions for positioning purposes, preparing strategic plans and forecast analyses, as well as identification of business separation and transition issues.
Mr. Glazier has consulted for various private equity funds and lenders, including Aquiline Capital Partners, Ares Capital, Clearview Capital, Elliott Management, Crystal Financial, Platinum Equity, SJL Partners, Wynnchurch Capital, Entrepreneurial Equity Partners, H.I.G. Whitehorse, MiddleGround Capital, Industrial Opportunity Partners and Northleaf Capital Partners.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Glazier worked as a supervisor in RSM US LLP’s transaction services practice focusing on manufacturing and distribution businesses. Prior to joining the Transaction Services practice, Mr. Glazier worked in assurance services, leading engagement teams in performing annual financial statement audits and quarterly reviews for public and large private companies in the manufacturing and consumer products industries.
Mr. Glazier holds a B.S. in Accounting and a B.S. in Finance from Marquette University. He is a Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”) in the state of Illinois.
- Five-year strategic plan and integrated financial statement model for a U.S- based iron foundry inclusive of a refinancing package of approximately $160 million in term debt associated with a $45 million in revenue add-on acquisition
- Refinancing and tuck-in buy-side financial diligence for a large consumer wine and spirits e-commerce platform
- Liquidity assessment and forecast analysis associated with a convertible debt investment into the largest e-mobility platform in the United States and Europe
- Liquidity assessment for the refinancing of one of the largest cannabis operators in North America with more than $400 million in revenue and global cultivation operations
- Carve-out and stand-alone cost assessment for hemp segment of a North American cannabis company