Vincent Taruoura is a transaction and strategy specialist focusing on achieving value creation for his clients. Vincent has more than 12 years of field experience in transaction support, integration and carve-out, M&A advisory, commercial and vendor due diligence, strategic planning and business plan development.
Vincent has dedicated his career to supporting TMT corporate and private equity clients through every aspect of the transaction lifecycle, including initial target screening, deal planning, commercial and vendor due diligences, deal execution, asset integration and business and strategy transformation. After working on over 100 engagements, Vincent has developed a unique and deep expertise to accompany his clients through every step of their transaction journey.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Vincent was a Project Leader in the Media and Entertainment (“M&E”) practice at L.E.K. Consulting in the U.S. and Europe, where he focused on strategy projects and due diligence for major studios and networks, IP owners and post-production services. He worked for a broad array of international clients, including private equity funds and large corporates. While at L.E.K., Vincent served as a strategic and M&A advisor for the French Sovereign Wealth Fund (“Banque Publique d’Investissement”) for two years.
Vincent holds an M.S. in Strategy and Management from ESCP Europe and a B.S. in Economics from Paris Dauphine University. He is fully fluent in English, French and Spanish.
- Led the acquisition and entire integration process of a U.S.-based media company by a large international telecommunication conglomerate
- Designed an enterprise-wide transformation program for a large media conglomerate, focused on organizational redesign and cost reduction
- Supported the merger and integration of two of the largest Spanish-language broadcasters in North America
- Led numerous buy- and sell-side commercial diligence reports for print media, visual effects, media services, creative post-production and production services companies
- Developed strategy for a major government ministry on the creation of a global, scaled film and video game production hub, provided strategic guidance on the full set of offerings, delineated key differentiating factors, go-to-market and activation plans
T: +1 424 452 8336
1800 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Business Plan Review
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory