- Senior Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +1 416 649 8049
- M: +1 416 567 9412
- F: +1 416 649 8101
- TD South Tower, 79 Wellington Street West
- Toronto Dominion Centre, Suite 2010, P.O. Box 104
- Toronto, ON, M5K 1G8
- T: +1 416 649 8100
- F: +1 416 649 8101
- Bachelor, Engineering, Concordia University
- M.B.A., McGill University
- Professional Engineer, Professional Engineers Ontario
- Engineer, Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Claims Management
- Construction Solutions
- Expert Testimony
- Forensic Litigation Consulting
- Energy, Power & Products
- Public Sector & Government Contracts
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
Ali Al-Ahmad is a Senior Director at FTI Consulting and is based in Toronto, Canada. As a member of the Construction Solutions practice in the Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment, his practice is centered on assessing delay and disruption in the context of disputes on major construction projects.
Mr. Al-Ahmad specializes in performing forensic delay analyses on complex large-scale projects and is proficient with assessing damages resulting from delay and disruption events. He has been retained as an expert in litigation and arbitration proceedings. Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Al-Ahmad spent eight years at another consulting firm where he also prepared expert reports regarding delay and disruption on construction projects.
His clients include contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, public and private developers and law firms. His project experience is diverse and includes highways, bridges, hospitals, airports, mines, oil refineries and hydroelectric generating stations.
Mr. Al-Ahmad earned a Bachelor of Civil Engineering with a specialization in Civil Infrastructure from Concordia University and a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from McGill University. He is a Professional Engineer in the provinces of Ontario and Quebec and is certified as a Project Management Professional by the Project Management Institute. He is fluent in English and French.
Mr. Al-Ahmad has been invited to speak on the topic of delay analysis at the Montreal Chapter of AACE International. He has also been invited to speak at industry panels on the subject of working with experts in construction disputes.