- Senior Managing Director
- Economic & Financial Consulting
- T: +44 20 3727 1081
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 2004 - 2006: M.B.A., Financial Engineering, University of Nice, France
- 2003 - 2004: Bachelor of Economics, University of Quebec, Montreal, Canada
- 2001 - 2003: Bachelor of Economics, University of Nice, France
- Certificate in Quantitative Finance, Fitch Learning
- Cardiff University Law School Bond Solon Civil Expert Certificate
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Chartered Alternative Investments Association
- Derivatives Analysis
- Securities Litigation & Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Investment Banking & Capital Solutions
- Energy, Power & Products
- Financial Institutions
Bruno Campana is a Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting and is based in London. Mr. Campana is in the Economic & Financial Consulting segment. Mr. Campana brings approximately 10 years of experience in financial services.
Mr. Campana brings a strong financial markets experience in trading, valuing, and structuring and risk managing a wide range of securities, financial derivatives and structured products traded both on exchanges and on Over The Counter Markets and across various asset classes including equity, debt, foreign exchanges, money markets, commodities and energy. Mr. Campana advises Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Banks, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, Institutional Investors, Brokerage companies and Family Offices based in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and United States on both contentious and non-contentious matters. Mr. Campana also brings extensive experience on regulatory matters in the banking industry (Basel, CRD) and in the funds industry (AIFMD, UCITs). Mr. Campana was appointed as testifying or advisory expert on numerous disputes, litigations, arbitrations such as: ISDA Close-outs, GMRA terminations, investments suitability (e.g. in the context of investment management mandates, IRHPs, structured products etc.), Mis-selling and Mis-representation claims and Best execution claims. Mr. Campana was also appointed as expert on various financial markets investigations such as Libor, CDS, interest rates Futures and Foreign Exchanges.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting London, Mr. Campana worked as an Associate Director for Navigant Capital Markets Advisers (NCMA) in London. NCMA was the FSA regulated subsidiary of Navigant Consulting. At NCMA Mr. Campana was licensed by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) (now the Financial Conduct Authority or the FCA) as a CF30. Mr. Campana’s role at NCMA was similar to that at FTI. In addition to this and as part of his FCA license Mr. Campana advised clients on market transactions.
Prior to his engagement with NCMA Mr. Campana was part of the Capital Markets Services at Deloitte Luxembourg. At Deloitte Mr. Campana was in charge of the quantitative team valuing OTC derivatives and structured products mainly for investment banks and asset managers. Mr. Campana was also providing expertise to the Alternative Investments Industry with regards to liquidity and valuation issues faced by funds and funds of funds during the subprime crisis.
Mr. Campana started his career at Société Générale Asset Management Alternative Investments (SGAM AI) in Paris. At SGAM AI Mr. Campana provided quantitative as well as qualitative analysis for the structured fund of hedge funds business line and was part of the investment committee. Mr. Campana supported the asset managers in back testing strategies and optimizing returns for given risk targets and within an available investable hedge funds universe. Mr. Campana was also in charge of placing subscriptions and redemptions orders through SGAM AI funds’ administrator.
During his studies Mr. Campana worked as an intern for BNP Paribas in their business and corporate banking division in France. Mr. Campana also worked as interim sales representative for various retail financial services businesses such as consumer loans with Cetelem, a brand of BNP Paribas Personal Finance, and international money transfers with Western Union.
Mr. Campana is a certified CQF Alumni, a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (“CAIA”). Mr. Campana holds Cardiff University Law School Bond Solon Civil Expert Certificate. Mr. Campana post-graduated in France and holds a Master Degree in Financial Engineering from the University of Nice. Mr. Campana graduated in Canada and holds a B.A. in economics from the University of Quebec in Montreal in partnership with the UNSA.
- “Sur quels type d'investissements alternatifs la place de Luxembourg doit-elle concentrer ses efforts?” Paperjam May 2015, p.92
- “Expert view on "Best Execution": What is it, and how do you recognise it?” CDR, February 2015
- “Review of DFSA Market Brief no 6: Ongoing Market Disclosure.” Thomson Reuters April 2014
- “Mitigating market risk under long term gas contracts.” FTI Consulting April 2014
- “Libor and private litigation.” CDR August 2013
- “Reforming the benchmarks: similarities and differences between LIBOR and EURIBOR.” FTI Consulting March 2013
- “FX Challenges and Opportunities for the CFO” Issue 1 14 March 2012, by CIMA Charted Institute of Management Accountants