- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +971 54 586 7580
- F: +971 4 368 8408
- Media One Tower FZ-LLC
- 29th Floor, Offices 2901-2904
- Dubai Media City
- United Arab Emirates
- T: +971 4 369 2999
- F: +971 4 368 8408
- B.S., Business Administration, Bocconi University
- M.Sc., International Management, ESADE Business School
- Digital Strategy
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Daniele Pe specializes in customer experience (“CX”), supporting clients in the Telecom, Media & Technology (“TMT”) industry globally. Mr. Pe has 15 years of strategy consulting experience, most of which spent helping clients drive value through critical transformational activities such as CX transformations, turnaround and digital transformation.
With extensive advisory expertise, Mr. Pe's experience is focused in the fields of digital and customer experience. Mr. Pe has led several engagements to define his client's CX ambition and promise to their customer, transform their experience including redesigning the customer journeys to eliminate nuance factors and create peak moments to drive true loyalty, as well as building the right capabilities and enablers to drive a sustainable CX transformation including customer analytics, customer centric culture and operating models enabling tech and processes.
Prior to leading CX efforts, Mr. Pe had performed extensive work around digital transformation, helping clients evolve their business and operating model to adjust to the new competitive environment, and to diversify their revenue streams beyond the core and into new digital opportunities. Mr. Pe has worked with clients across multiple geographies including the U.S., Europe, South East Asia and Middle East. Before moving to Dubai, he was based in the San Francisco and Singapore offices.
• Supported the newly appointed Chief Customer Officer of the largest US telco redefine the CX north star including key CX principles, minimum viable experience and opportunities for delight across key journeys
• Helped a leading ASEAN Telecom group regain competitiveness, by setting up a thought framework to drive CX transformation highly tight to value creation metrics
• Revamped the digital channel proposition of a ME Telecom Group, streamlining channels and user experience, while adjusting organizational set-up, team capabilities, operating model and tech architecture
• Helped a North American client define the methodology and build the capabilities to measure customers sentiments towards the brand, at a customer level, leveraging tech capabilities like text recognition, natural language processing & machine learning
• Defined a B2C data marketplace proposition, leveraging raising customer concern about data privacy and security to help the client position as trusted guardian and custodian of customer data, drive personalization, and monetize customer data
• Launched an innovative mobile operator in Latam, acting as CCO, and being responsible for the definition and execution of end-to-end value proposition (offer, pricing, sales and customer care channels)