- Senior Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific Construction Solutions
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +852 3768 4674
- F: +852 3012 9664
- Level 35, Oxford House
- Taikoo Place
- 979 King's Road
- Quarry Bay
- Hong Kong
- T: +852 3768 4500
- F: +852 3012 9664
- B.Sc., Quantity Surveying, (Distinction)
- Pg Dip Construction Law, Mediation and Arbitration
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Member of the Association of Project Managers
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Builders
- Accredited Mediator
- Member of the Academy of Experts
- Chairman of the Society of Construction Law, Hong Kong Branch
- Claims Management
- Construction Solutions
- Contract Administration & Disputes
- Expert Testimony
Graham McNeill is a Senior Managing Director and Head of the Construction Solutions practice in Asia Pacific. He is based in Hong Kong but works internationally. As an accomplished construction consulting professional, Graham has broad experience in quantity surveying, dispute management, dispute resolution and litigation support. He has worked on numerous standard and bespoke forms of contract resolving multiple disputes.
Recent assignments have involved quantum analysis and dispute management for conciliation proceedings, Quantum Expert appointments on numerous large international arbitrations, and commercial management services.
Graham has worked in Asia for over 20 years with some of the largest blue-chip employers and contractors in the construction industry. He has considerable experience in the preparation, defence, negotiation and settlement of contractual claims. He works alongside, and in support of, solicitors and barristers and is recognised by Who’s Who Legal as a “Thought Leader” and “top class expert who is highly respected in the international markets”. He is also cited for his “very comprehensive and well-reasoned report” and his “excellent performance on the stand”. He has been appointed as Quantum Expert on numerous large international commissions, giving evidence in conciliations, mediations and arbitrations.
Having worked as a PQS, contractor and consultant, Graham is able to provide strategic advice to a range of clients. He has also worked across multiple sectors including but not limited to Power, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Building and Rail. He is an energetic and motivated Chartered Quantity Surveyor with additional qualifications and experience in Construction Law, Arbitration, Mediation and Project Management. Graham is also an HKIAC Accredited Mediator.