- Senior Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +852 3768 4588
- F: +852 3012 9664
- Level 35, Oxford House
- Taikoo Place
- 979 King's Road
- Quarry Bay
- Hong Kong
- T: +852 3768 4500
- F: +852 3012 9664
- M.A., Edinburgh University, Scotland
- Business Continuity Institute
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Association of Certified Systems Investigators
- Association of International Cybercrime and Forensic Examiners
- Bribery & Corruption Investigations & Compliance
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Global Risk & Investigations
- Investigative Due Diligence
Greg Hallahan is a Senior Managing Director in the Risk Advisory and Investigations practice of FTI Consulting and he is based in Hong Kong.
Prior to moving to Hong Kong at the start of 2013, Greg spent over a decade working in mainland China. In addition to developing a portfolio of clients across the region, Greg is experienced in:
- Leading a wide variety of business intelligence, due diligence, KYS and corporate investigations throughout Asia Pacific. These engagements have stretched across a variety of industry sectors, in particular financial services, real estate and life sciences;
- Conducting corporate investigations in relation to fraud, conflicts of interest, collusion, theft of intellectual property, mass defections of staff, email scams etc.;
- Managing complex assets tracing investigations across Greater China and jurisdictions around the globe more broadly, often in support of litigation; and
- Preparing both corporate governance and compliance strategies to assist clients respond to UK Bribery Act, FCPA and PRC regulations.
Greg is an expert on several large, high-profile Chinese multinational conglomerates. In addition, he is a regular speaker throughout the region on business intelligence, asset tracing and investigation issues and has authored several articles on the same.
Greg started his career as an auditor with a global accountancy firm in the United Kingdom and has worked in Italy and the Czech Republic. He holds a M.A. in Psychology from Edinburgh University, Scotland. As well as his native English, he is conversant in Mandarin.