- Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +1 213 452 6316
- F: +1 213 689 1220
- 633 W. 5th Street,
- Suite 1600
- Los Angeles, CA, 90071-2027
- United States
- T: +1 213 689 1200
- F: +1 213 689 1220
- B.S., Business Administration, Pepperdine University, cum laude
- M.Acc. Accounting, USC
- M.B.A., Finance, Economics and International Business, University of Chicago
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Los Angeles
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Commercial Damages Analysis
- Expert Testimony
- Forensic Accounting & Investigations
- Litigation Support & Consulting Services
- Securities Litigation & Risk Management
- Aerospace & Defense
- Financial Institutions
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Jill Kennedy is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting and is based in Los Angeles. Ms. Kennedy has almost 15 years of experience serving on a variety of financial and accounting litigation matters. She has assisted clients in complex and sensitive issues arising from commercial litigation, securities litigation, international arbitration, intellectual property, investigations, and accounting related matters.
In connection with these matters, Ms. Kennedy has calculated complex damage models, developed discount rate and cash flow analyses, directed analyses of large volumes of documents, drafted affirmative and rebuttal expert reports, advised Counsel in witness depositions and prepared expert witnesses for deposition and trial testimony. She has experience across a variety of industries, including technology, financial services, banking, telecommunications, media, automotive finance, transportation, consumer products, chemicals, and the not-for-profit sector.
Ms. Kennedy has been designated as an expert witness for both plaintiffs and defendants in Federal and State of California courts.
Ms. Kennedy holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, a Master of Accounting from the University of Southern California and a B.S. cum laude in Business Administration from Pepperdine University. She is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of California, a Chartered Financial Analyst, and a Certified Fraud Examiner.