- Senior Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +61 2 8247 8031
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Level 15, 50 Pitt Street
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- M.B.A., Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- B.A., Economics and Philosophy of Science, University of Pennsylvania
- Accredited Business Valuation Specialist, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
- Bussiness Valuation Resources Editorial Advisory Board Member
- Institute of International Business Valuers (iiBV) Taskforce Member
- Business Valuation
John-Henry is a Senior Managing Director in the Forensic Litigation Consulting segment and leads the valuation advisory team in Sydney. He has over 20 years of experience assisting clients with disputes, litigation, transactions, strategy, and their financial reporting and tax requirements.
John-Henry specializes in economic loss and damage quantification, financial analysis and the valuation of shares, businesses, intellectual property, contracts, debt, and other investment instruments. The subjects of his valuations have been located in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America, South America, the United Kingdom, and Europe.
From 2012 to 2014 John-Henry was Chair of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand’s NSW chapter of the Business Valuation Special Interest Group. He is also an editorial advisory board member of Business Valuation Resources, an international industry journal for valuation experts.
John-Henry has lectured on valuation and forensic accounting topics at the University of Melbourne and is an Honorary Associate of Macquarie University's Applied Finance Centre. He has run Forensic Accounting and Valuation seminars at the Victorian Bar Association, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, and CPA Australia.
John-Henry regularly provides expert evidence for court, mediation and arbitration.