- Senior Managing Director
- Strategic Communications
- T: +44 20 3727 1141
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- Financial Communications
- Investor Relations
- Media Relations
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
- Public Relations
Neil Doyle is a Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting. He is a member of the Strategic Communications practice and is based in London. Neil has extensive global corporate, financial PR and investor relations experience gained on some of the world’s largest and most complex client engagements gained throughout a 23-year career that has spanned Hong Kong, London and Dubai.
He has built a strong track record in providing senior counsel and cross border execution to companies and government organisations in areas such as reputation management, financial communications, issues management, investor and media relations and capital markets transactions. Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Neil was a director at a consulting firm where he focused on cross border financial and corporate communications in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Recent work includes:
- Working with the Central Bank of Spain to communicate the successful reform and restructuring of that country’s banking sector to international investment and media audiences.
- Advising CySEC, the Cypriot securities regulator, on its international communications.
- Advising Precision Capital and Legend Holdings on the Legend’s $1.8 billion acquisition of Banque Internationale a Luxembourg.
- Working with a consortium of Danish pension funds and Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets on their $6.7bn acquisition of TDC, the Danish telecoms company.
- Leading a global advisory team for Standard Bank, Africa’s biggest bank, including advising on the communications of a recent data breach at its subsidiary, Liberty.
- Advising global trading platform, IG Group, on its European and UK regulatory engagement relating to a 2018 pan-European regulatory consultation.
- Providing the Central Bank of Lebanon with international media communications in relation to recent macroeconomic issues and in the promotion of a fintech initiative.
- International communications support for Invest Cyprus, the investment promotion department of the Government of Cyprus.
- Advising Investcorp on its international communications including on its £222 million acquisition of 3i Debt Management and on its SFr 125 million bond offer.
- Neil has advised on dozens of equity capital markets transactions including most recently the IPOs of CYBG, Aldermore, Moneta Money Bank, Cembra, Damac Properties and Sberbank’s SPO.
- He has also led advisory teams for a number of retail share offer marketing programmes for Dubai Parks & Resorts (UAE), Sembcorp Salalah (Oman), Asiacell (Iraq) and Viva Kuwait.
- Advising Hyperion Insurance Group on its ongoing communications in multiple markets.
- Internal and external communications counsel and support on Hyperion’s £400 million acquisition and integration of RK Harrison.
- Advising F&C on the approach and subsequent $1.2bn acquisition by Canada’s BMO Global Asset Management
- Cross border financial and corporate communications advisory to International Personal Finance including its acquisition of digital lender, MCB Finance