- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +34 91 360 4690
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- Paseo de Recoletos 3
- 3rd Floor
- Madrid, 28004
- T: +34 91 524 3840
- F: +34 91 524 3877
- M.B.A., IE Business School
- B.S., Business Administration, Roma III University
- Bankruptcy Process & Contingency Planning
- Interim Management
- Investment Banking & Capital Solutions
- Office of the CFO Solutions
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Diversified Industrials
Riccardo Pacelli specializes in interim management (CRO/CFO) and finance transformation, providing finance function support to implement turnarounds, cost reduction/cash generation measures and improve accounting & reporting procedures. Mr. Pacelli brings 15 years of experience in general management, investment banking, operational turnaround and financial restructuring.
Serving in an advisory capacity, Mr. Pacelli's roles include interim management to creditors and equity holders in the retail, hospitality, manufacturing, construction, energy and aerospace industries throughout EMEA and Latin America.
Before joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Pacelli worked in the investment banking division of Merrill Lynch, where he served clients in consumer retail and multi-industry sectors, delivering comprehensive guidance on acquisitions, takeovers, spinoffs and LBOs.
Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mr. Pacelli worked as Finance Director, responsible for operational turnaround and financial restructuring of Key Energy Mexico, subsidiary of US listed Key Energy Services and leading rig-based well servicing contractor in Mexico.
Mr. Pacelli received a BSc cum laude in business administration from Università Roma III in Italy, and an M.B.A. from IE Business School.
An Italian national, Mr. Pacelli is fluent in Italian, English and Spanish.
• Interim CFO for a Spanish natural stone business with over €150 million of revenues (owned by UK PE); responsible for financial restructuring and managing cash crisis further deteriorated by COVID recession
• Advised leading French services provider in the life science industry with over €300 million of revenues (owned by US PE) in developing a short and long term cashflow forecast and assessing liquidity needs
• Acted as CRO of Italian tier-1 supplier in the aeronautic sector (€80 million turnover), owned by UK based private equity firm, leading the implementation of a post-funding restructuring plan
• Engaged by a PE owned Italian sportswear group to actively managed working capital to minimize cash absorption
• Acted as financial advisor to Spanish Group specialized in radio network infrastructures in rebuilding and refining short term cash flow forecast, liquidity projections and monthly reporting pack
• Interim Finance Director of Key Energy Mexico, responsible of the admin & finance department and FCPA representative, improving financial reporting, procurement procedures and cash forecasting tools
• Developed a comprehensive Opex reduction plan for the largest tourism & leisure group in Southern Europe, with turnover of €2.5 billion and 5,000 employees