- Senior Managing Director
- T: +1 404 270 1419
- M: +1 404 219 6803
- F: +1 404 460 6299
- 1201 W Peachtree Street, NW
- Suite 500
- Atlanta, GA, 30309
- United States
- T: +1 404 460 6200
- F: +1 404 460 6299
- A.A.S., Computer Science, Coastal Carolina Community College
- B.A., Business Management, DePaul University
- Relativity Analytics Specialist, Review Specialist and Expert
- Relativity Certified Administrator and Sales Professional
- Pragmatic Marketing
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- CAAT Advanced Analytics
Wendy King is a Senior Managing Director in the Discovery practice within the Technology segment at FTI Consulting. She is based in Atlanta.
Ms. King brings more than 15 years of experience in e-discovery practice support. She focuses on helping law firms understand the costs and resources involved with e-discovery software and how to implement tools in ways that enable best practices and cost savings. She is adept at finding the most efficient use of litigation technology and leverages her expertise across the spectrum of e-discovery and knowledge management solutions to ensure proper training and implementation programs.
Having advised corporations and law firms through investigations, complex multi-jurisdictional litigation and regulatory inquiries, Ms. King understands the importance of delivering exemplary client service.
Previously, Ms. King was Director of Products for Kroll Ontrack, where she led the global offering of Relativity, including the development of two Relativity Innovation Award-recognized solutions and an industry-recognized Relativity certification training program. In addition, she was Director of Practice Services for Am Law 100 firms, including Alston & Bird and Seyfarth Shaw, guiding the firms’ application of technology to the practice of law. She also spent two years at kCura. Ms. King holds a B.A. in Business Management from DePaul University.
Ms. King’s client work includes:
- Engaged for two months in Brazil to support review and investigatory activities for a high-stakes, complex corruption probe. Worked closely with other providers on the matter, using analytics tools to identify issues in the data collection results and make it easier for investigators to find key information. Provided solutions to resolve issues with the data and implemented workflows that uncovered relevant documents and enabled faster location of important data.
- Managed the custodial interview and collection process for a large government contractor facing a sex bias class-action lawsuit involving hundreds of custodians across numerous locations, along with highly secured data and complex data storage. Enabled solutions to extract and host previously inaccessible data from complicated, out-of-date systems.
- Regularly engaged on complex matters to develop and build out solutions with law firms to implement key e-discovery functions and efficiencies.