FTI Consulting provides law firms, corporations and government agencies with sophisticated and comprehensible analyses of complex economic issues to assist them in understanding the issues and opportunities they face. Our Economic Consulting practice is involved in a wide range of engagements related to economics, finance and accounting. We provide critical insight and expert testimony in legal and regulatory proceedings, strategic decision making and public policy debates. We also have deep expertise in antitrust issues, mergers and acquisitions, securities litigation and risk management, valuation and international arbitration.
We have extensive industry experience in energy, electric power, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, telecommunications, media and entertainment, transportation, financial services, transfer pricing, and intellectual property.
Chairman of North and South America
Senior Managing Director, Head of EMEA & Asia-Pacific Economic & Financial Consulting
- Article: The Real-World Effects of ‘Fake News’
- Article: Brazil Remains Wedded to LNG Despite Upset
- Article: Social Distancing Violation Whistleblowing in NYC
- Article: Issues in Equity, Cost-Effectiveness and Utilisation Relating to Digital Health
- Article: Opportunities Open for Huge Argentine Shale Gas Reserves as Quest Begins for Onshore LNG