Access to private documents is not available to any other party.
By entering the password provided, you acknowledge and agree:
- You are a creditor of the company, an employee of a creditor of the company or a professional advisor to a creditor of the company.
- You have received the password directly from FTI Consulting.
- You will keep the documents and their contents confidential and will not disclose directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, the documents or their contents other than to FTI Consulting in the course of the external administration of the company, as required by law or to your legal advisers on a confidential basis.
- You must release and indemnify FTI Consulting and our related bodies corporate against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us arising out of a breach by you of these requirements or arising as a result of your negligent or willful misconduct in connection with access to the documents.
- FTI Consulting reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access at any time.