FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring Segment Wins Several Industry Awards
“We are honored that industry organizations from across the globe recognize
The industry recognitions include:
• Turnaround, Restructuring & Insolvency (“TRI”) Awards: The TRI Awards, presented by Credit Strategy, are the landmark awards for the turnaround, restructuring and insolvency profession, championing the work and commitment across the firms, teams and individuals in turnaround, funding, corporate restructuring, insolvency and personal debt advice.
• 17th Annual M&A Advisor Awards: The M&A Advisor Awards identify and honor the leading transactions, firms and individuals that represent the highest levels of achievement across the industry, covering lower, middle market and multi-billion-dollar restructurings and transactions. From a pool of over 230 nominees, representing over 600 companies,
• 10th Annual Americas M&A Atlas Awards: The Americas M&A Atlas Awards, from the Global M&A Network, honor the best value-creating deals, outstanding firms, illustrious dealmakers and growth leaders from the corporate, investment, restructuring and transactional communities worldwide. Covering five continents and evaluating over 810 eligible transactions, only 50 deals are honored at the awards gala.
- Americas Restructuring Deal (Mid-Market): Chapter 11 reorganization of
ExGen Texas Power, subsidiary of Exelon Corporation
- Americas Distressed M&A Deal (Large):
Adeptus Healthrestructuring and acquisition by Deerfield Management
• Top 50 Americas Rising Star Dealmakers: The first awards program of its kind by the Global M&A Network, the Top 50 Americas Rising Star Dealmakers list recognizes exceptional dealmakers from the private equity, legal, investment bank and wider M&A deal communities who play an influential role in their company and the industry. FTI Consulting’s
Washington, DC 20004