Glenn Wight is a Managing Director in FTI Consulting's Corporate Finance practice and is based in London.
Glenn has more than 10 years of experience in the transaction advisory market and specializes in financial restructuring and advising lenders, investors and management teams. He has experience in a variety sectors, including shipping, manufacturing, construction, leisure and retail.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Glenn worked for seven years within the Restructuring and Transaction Advisory practice at EY in London, including a year on secondment to HSBC. Prior to EY, he worked for a investment bank for six years and spent two years in industry.
- Advisor to the lenders in connection with a diving support vessel
- Advisor to the bondholders in connection with an offshore construction vessel ($240m)
- Advisor to Ambac Assurance in connection with the restructuring of Punch Taverns, GHG, a German wind farm, and other structured vehicles involving debt of £10.4bn and £4.1bn financial guarantees
- Advisor to a junior bondholder in connection with two new build subsea construction vessels ($280m)
- Review of a privately held Nordic shipping company on behalf of an international lending group ($1.4bn debt)
- Business review and advisor to the lenders of a UK infrastructure manufacturing company (£125m debt)
- Business review and advisor to the lenders of a UK house builder (£200m debt)
- Review, contingency planning and accelerated disposal of a UK holiday operator
- Advisor to the lenders of a luxury UK hotel chain (£250m debt)
- Liquidity review of a €1.9bn pan-European integrated chemicals company on behalf of an international banking syndicate
- Debtor-side restructuring advice to a UK listed distribution company
- Review of a global automotive accessories manufacturing company on behalf of an international banking syndicate (€900m debt)
- Pre-acquisition review for the final round under-bidder for RBS Global Merchant Services (£2bn)
- Working capital review and due diligence for a UK plc’s proposed $275m acquisition of a Euronext listed target
- Pre-disposal planning in connection with the carve-out and sale of a $1.3bn global manufacturing business
- Business review for a £1bn debt and equity refinancing by a UK plc
Glenn holds a B.A. (Hons) degree in Economics from Durham University. He qualified as a chartered accountant in 1995 and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.