Nathan Stubing is a Registered Liquidator and has over 14 years’ restructuring and insolvency experience. His experience, gained in Australia and in the Cayman Islands, includes undertaking complex restructuring assignments, where he has been required to monitor trading performance, review the underlying viability of businesses and trade multiple entities.
Nathan has worked across a variety of industries, including mining and mining services, residential and commercial property, manufacturing, hospitality and tourism, logistics and education.
Nathan has provided guidance and advice to a wide range of companies, working with directors, boards and lenders to assist companies facing distress.
Whilst often providing advice in relation to ‘everyday’ business challenges, Nathan has regularly performed independent business reviews and provided advice to companies facing acute instances of distress, such as ‘one off’ or historical events.
Nathan also has significant experience in safe harbour advisory engagements, having performed engagements from the mid-tier market through to ASX listed entities.
Nathan has a strong focus on providing cost effective advice, clear and concise reporting and a pragmatic approach to issues faced by clients.
- Real properties - agent for the mortgagee in possession of several distressed Western Australian properties, both residential and commercial/industrial.
- Equipment businesses servicing the mining sector - lender focussed reviews and continued trading of several significant businesses operating predominantly out of regional Western Australia.
- Significant Adelaide CBD commercial property – sale.
- DWN Distributors Pty Ltd, a transport and cold storage operator and ACN 078 898 281 Pty Ltd formerly trading as Kemalex Plastics Pty Ltd, a plastic injection moulder - operated and traded.
- High-end residential development - court appointed liquidator to recently commenced, proposed development.
- Overseas luxury resort - court appointed liquidator following legal action contesting the sale.
- ASX listed miners - strategic and safe harbour advisor.
T: +971 4 437 2100
Office C1408 and C1401, Level 14
Burj Daman Office Tower, Al Mustaqbal Street
P.O. Box 71253
United Arab Emirates
Restructuring / Turnaround Services