Oliver Carter is a Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting. Oliver is a member of the Corporate Finance segment, based in Dubai.
Oliver has more than 17 years of both debtor- and creditor-side restructuring experience, ranging from debtor-side change management to undertaking independent business reviews (“IBRs”) and assessing the options for stakeholders of distressed businesses.
Oliver is a member of the Institute for Turnaround, a Chartered Certified Account and holds a first-class B.Sc. in Banking, Finance and Management from Loughborough University.
- Interim finance support to €2.5 billion European-based shipbuilder through business plan development, IBR and subsequent restructuring and refinance discussions with €1.3 billion bank syndicate
- Wind down of UAE based financial services business as part of a global insolvency of the wider financial services Group
- IBR and financial advisory in respect of UK-listed infrastructure business through equity raise and increased debt facilities
- Financial diligence of Middle East media business and financial advisory role to CoCom of local and international lenders
- Interim CFO for a private equity (“PE”)-backed Sweden based multinational clothing retailer
- Financial advisory to 13 bank syndicate of Spain-based grocery business with €2 billion debt, through complex equity raise and debt restructuring
- Interim finance support for UK-based global event management business through short term cash flow forecast (“STCFF”) development and cash management, general finance function improvement followed by debt restructuring
- Interim financial support for a multinational €1 billion consumer goods business based in Germany, prior to exit by the PE sponsor
- Numerous IBRs of PE-backed oilfield services businesses based in Aberdeen to facilitate debt restructurings following oil price volatility
T: +971 54 350 4740
Office C1408 and C1401, Level 14
Burj Daman Office Tower, Al Mustaqbal Street
P.O. Box 71253
United Arab Emirates
Restructuring / Turnaround Services