Susana Esteban is a world-renowned expert in blockchain, digital assets, DeFi, NFTs, Web3 and the metaverse. Throughout her career, Ms. Esteban has provided advice in finance, retail, supply chain, healthcare, insurance and real estate sectors, amongst others.
Ms. Esteban’s diverse, hands-on experience enables her to provide clients with strategic guidance in digital assets, underpinned by practical solutions that can be operationalised for enterprises. She helps clients pinpoint disruption in their industry, perform technical and operational assessments, develop tokenomic models and implement blockchain technology. She has experience in creating tokens and NFTs, defining utility and life-cycle models and leading the deployment and instruction of smart contracts. Susana regularly develops go-to-market strategies for the metaverse, including x-2-Earn models.
Before joining FTI Technology, Ms. Esteban founded and led an independent advisory firm specialising in blockchain and digital assets in 2015. She is also a founding member of International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications (INATBA) and the Oxford Blockchain Foundation. She is a globally recognised leader in her field who has shared her unique insights on numerous industry podcasts and spoken at more than 50 conferences. Ms. Esteban has held previous leadership roles in various industries across Germany, Spain, Italy and the U.K., and is fluent in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Developed tokenomic models for numerous projects across fintech, gaming, supply chains and other areas.
- Worked closely with developers to design and implement end-to-end solutions to manage digital assets, including issuing new tokens and deploying smart-contracts and NFTs.
- Developed strategy for brand-based NFTs with business model creation in media, retail and gaming, including Play2Earn and development of x-2-earn models.
- Created bespoke incentive-based business models and developed metaverse and NFT strategies for technology and retail clients.
- Designed partner ecosystem strategies, developed performance improvement plans, created new business models and developed incentives and rewards systems for clients emerging in Web3, metaverse and other areas.
- Led end-to-end design and implementation of blockchain solutions in agriculture supply chains to support product provenance requirements, including the instruction of smart-contracts.