Forensic Investigations - South Africa Service Sheet
FTI Consulting is an internationally recognised leader in independent investigation services to the business and legal community.
Our multi-disciplinary team of specialist investigators, forensic accountants, forensic lawyers, data analysts and computer forensic experts undertake investigations involving corporate fraud, whistle- blowing, employee negligence, white-collar crime, regulatory violations, financial misstatement and supply chain and bribery and corruption allegations. In addition, we can act as an expert witness in court.
Support at every stage of an Investigation
Investigations can vary widely, have sudden changes in scope and are often time-critical. They require immediate, decisive action and specialist support from experts, to help you respond effectively and efficiently.
We bring a multi-disciplinary approach to complex factual, financial and business-critical investigations, which includes:
- Search of publicly available material along with our own discreet source enquiries
- Conduct interviews
- Trace assets
- Investigate beneficial relationships
- Identify and preserve data from servers, computers, mobile phones and other forms of electronic media
- Mange hard copy evidence from end-to-end through collection and digitalization, eventually to be used in trial preparation and presentation in court
Electronic Data Review & Analysis
- Use advanced analytics through document review and discovery platform, FTI’s document review platform, to help home in on the relevant documents quickly
- Uncover activity on devices, including recovery of deleted items and attempts to wipe data
- Use various tools to analyse structured data sets of any size to establish patterns and anomalies
- Reconstruct accounting records
January 1, 2020
Senior Managing Director, South Africa Leader
Senior Managing Director, Head of South Africa Forensic & Litigation Consulting
Senior Managing Director
Forensic & Litigation Consulting