AJ Garceau is a business transformation specialist focused on Profit Cube, operating models, process improvement and financial forecasting. Mr. Garceau has 13 years of industry experience.
Mr. Garceau is a Telecom, Media & Technology (“TMT”) practice leader for Profit Cube, an FTI Consulting tool to measure profitability across products, customers and geographies designed to diagnose inefficiencies and quantify improvements. He has led six major transformations leading to more than $25 million in margin improvement opportunities for clients. He worked extensively on process improvements and redesign targeted at both revenue growth and cost optimization opportunities.
Mr. Garceau regularly leads large scale transaction and transformation engagements by overseeing the financial and operational models used to benchmark and improve company performance. He is also focused on implementing operational improvements by designing and overseeing execution plans.
Through his transformation work Mr. Garceau advises and reports to C-suite executives, company boards and private equity firms, on a variety of topics including valuation, business and operating models, merger integration and transactions.
- John Wiley & Sons – created a company-wide Profit Cube used to identify and track more than $150 million in margin improvement opportunities
- Colt Technology Services – operationalized a Qlik-based Profit Cube that identified $17.5 million in profit margin improvement and setup process for client lead quarterly Profit Cube reporting
- Vonage – evaluated Carrier Management process end-to-end and designed operational recommendations to shorten response time and reduce costs
- Cision – constructed Profit Cube through aggregating data from 14 different systems and identified opportunities for product margin improvements and sales cross selling
- PRG – evaluated finance and accounting processes to increase data clarity and reporting speed in addition to enhancing coordination between groups