Ali Lokhandwala specializes in helping companies traverse the overall deal cycle, starting from pre-deal operational due diligence, integration and separation planning (pre-Day-1) through post-deal execution and delivery of improvement initiatives from a business transformation perspective. Sitting at the cusp of Transactions and Business Transformation, Mr. Lokhandwala brings more than 15 years of experience focused on business and operations strategy from a revenue growth and cost improvement lens, in organic and inorganic growth environments. His industry focus areas include industrials, energy, chemicals, healthcare, technology, consumer products, retail, aviation, public entities and private equity.
Mr. Lokhandwala’s functional expertise includes merger-integration, operating model design, network optimization, product and customer portfolio management, cost improvement, sales & operations planning, operational process improvements/ redesign, strategic sourcing and working capital optimization, systems selection and stand-up.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Lokhandwala led the operations and product development teams for a venture-backed startup, where he was responsible for driving gross margin profitability, customer experience and product development for building a software platform offering on-demand storage and fulfillment solutions. Additionally, he has worked in various consulting and industry roles with Fortune 500 companies across the United States, Latin America and the Middle East, focused on driving operational improvements. His breadth of experience in working with large and small organizations enables Mr. Lokhandwala to bring a unique hands-on perspective with a strong bias for action.
- Led several extensive end-to-end merger integrations for industrials, chemicals, energy, technology (SaaS) and healthcare companies with leadership roles encompassing pre-sign operational due diligence, integration planning, operating model design, post-close execution and operational excellence initiatives delivery
- Led multiple enterprise-wide transformation projects for industrials, energy, chemicals, aviation and consumer products companies focused on the identification and execution of a broad array of cost improvement and revenue growth levers
- Led operational due diligence and carve-outs for industrials, manufacturing, chemicals, transportation and distribution companies
- Led commercial due diligence for industrials and manufacturing, chemicals and transportation and logistics companies
- Led operational and organizational improvement initiatives in a distressed company environment to help meet lender commitment goals
T: +1 646 576 8104
1166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory