Antoine Nasr has more than two decades of management consulting experience, with focus on public sector work. Mr. Nasr has supported governments in the Middle East and across the globe in shaping national visions and policies and defining socio-economic development agendas, and has led large-scale transformation and restructuring efforts for public and private sector entities.
Mr. Nasr’s areas of expertise extend across several domains, covering center of government; tourism, culture, entertainment and sports; cities, infrastructure and real estate; innovation, fourth industrial revolution and entrepreneurship; social and human capital development; public finance and investment.
Mr. Nasr has been a long-term trusted advisor for the highest-ranking government officials, supporting them in designing and implementing flagship national projects, such as long-term socio-economic development plans, sector-specific strategies (e.g. national tourism and culture strategies, human capital strategies, social welfare strategies, national innovation strategies) and designing/restructuring government machinery (e.g. developing strategies to become best governments in the world, establishment and restructuring of various government bodies).
- Supported the development of several nation-level, regional-level and sector-specific strategies across the Gulf Cooperation Council (“GCC”)
- Supported private and government entities in concept designs and feasibility studies for major mega-projects
- Led the rollout of whole-of-government strategic planning and performance management frameworks and capabilities for a GCC country
- Conducted socio-economic impact assessment of multi-billion dollar investments on the economy
- Led the restructuring of federal and local governments
- Advised government leadership of several GCC countries on a broad range of public policy assignments
Awards & Recognition:
- Top 50 Consultants in Public Sector, The Consulting Report
- Global and Regional Leadership Awards, Kearney
- Best Mentor Award, Booz & Company
Unit C1501, East Side of Level 15 Level, Burj Daman
Dubai International Financial Center
United Arab Emirates
Strategic Planning and Implementation
Strategy Consulting & Research