Asad Hussain is a Managing Director in the Office of the CFO Solutions within the Business Transformation industry practice, specializing in Enterprise Performance Management (“EPM”). With more than 15 years of experience in optimizing corporate consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, profitability analytics, reconciliations and financial reporting across multiple industries, he brings a wealth of knowledge to any engagement.
Mr. Hussain leads the EPM workstream within Finance IT, helping clients optimize their consolidation, reporting and planning processes. He provides expert advice on finance strategy, modernization and performance excellence-related solutions. His services and solutions have optimized finance functions and led to a transformation in areas of digital finance services, close and consolidations, financial planning and analysis, business intelligence and analytics.
Mr. Hussain has successfully managed several complex initiatives for clients in a variety of industries. He has led initiatives that improved planning, consolidation and reporting frameworks to better utilize valuable resources, reduce the risk of unexpected financial deviations, link strategy to business planning and optimized accounting to close, close to report and plan to report processes. His services and solutions have enhanced and transformed clients’ functions and delivered tangible value.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Hussain led the EPM and Analytics practice at Apps Associates, a Boston-based business technology advisory firm. Before that, he held management positions at Kellogg, Brown and Root (“KBR”) and McDermott International.
- Provides consulting services to enterprises in various industries, including healthcare, technology and finance
- Developed and implemented successful strategies for clients, resulting in increased revenue and improved operational efficiency
- Led large teams and collaborated with client stakeholders to identify and prioritize business needs and goals
- Conducted thorough analyses of client data and market trends to inform recommendations and drive decision-making
- Advised clients on a range of business areas, such as organizational design, process improvement and change management
- Experienced with multiple platforms such as OneStream, Oracle EPM, Planful, Anaplan, Vena, Adaptive Insights and Tagetik
T: +1 713 353 5400
1301 McKinney Street
Houston, TX 77010
Business Plan Review
Office of the CFO Solutions