Asha Oberoi leads FTI Consulting’s Digital & Insights practice in Australia, working with data to uncover rich audience insights and to apply an evidence-based approach to Strategic Communications. Asha provides best practice advice to senior leaders and specialises in media and social media intelligence, measurement and digital channel strategy. With a particular passion for social media and content development, Asha has worked with clients to audit, shape and develop their social media strategy across owned, paid and earned channels.
The Digital & Insights team is considered one of Australia's leading LinkedIn specialists, designing business growth and digital reputation strategies for clients. Working with executive leadership to communicate their business's purpose and vision, the Digital & Insights team specialises in both content creation and paid advertising for the platform.
Working with a broad cross section of clients, including those in the Government sector as well as finance, energy and insurance industries, Asha is an experienced operator working at the highest level with executive and senior leaders. Asha is a widely-known and well-regarded expert in the communications industry.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Asha was the insights lead at Streem Media Intelligence and Insights. There, she was responsible for establishing and growing the Insights division, developing several successful insights and analytics products. Asha also led the strategy and development of Streem Social, a social listening and analytics tool developed specifically for communications professionals. In her role at Streem, Asha advised several chief communications officers on their media reporting requirements for the C-suite.
Asha is a board member of the IABC NSW.Relevant Experience:
- Worked with an international telco during a data breach incident to supply daily media and social media intelligence, tracking reputational issues
- Worked with a government agency to prepare a social media strategy and manage the department’s social media channels
- Advised the founders of an AI fintech business to develop their LinkedIn strategy with a view toward generating new investment opportunities
- Provided LinkedIn training to an Australian airline
- Worked with an energy retailer to audit their digital footprint and prepare a tailored social media strategy
T: +61 2 8298 6153
Level 22, Gateway
1 Macquarie Place
Sydney, NSW 2000
Data & Analytics