Brian Bromberg is a member of the Turnaround & Restructuring practice. Mr. Bromberg has more than 10 years of experience in the restructuring industry, with involvement in a host of high-profile bankruptcies across a variety of industries, such as pharmaceuticals, municipalities and cryptocurrency. Mr. Bromberg specializes in creditor representation.
Mr. Bromberg has expertise in advising and advocating on behalf of his clients, in areas such as preparing and evaluating business plans, negotiating plans of reorganization, evaluating liquidation analyses, preparing distribution waterfalls and producing multifaceted recovery analyses, providing litigation support, investigating and pursuing avoidance actions, as well as assessing cash flow forecasts, asset sale proposals, key employee retention plans and critical vendor programs.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Bromberg was a Vice President at Goldin Associates. Mr. Bromberg holds a B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (“CFA”) Charterholder from the CFA Institute.
- FTX Trading: Representing the official committee of unsecured creditors
- Voyager Digital: Represented the official committee of unsecured creditors
- Purdue Pharma: Representing an ad hoc committee of governmental and other contingent litigation claimants
- Mallinckrodt: Represented a multistate governmental entities group
- Puerto Rico: Represented an ad hoc group of general obligation bondholders
- Caesars Entertainment: Represented an indenture trustee for certain senior noteholders in litigation
- City of Detroit: Represented a monoline insurer in connection with the bankruptcy
T: +1 347 468 6317
1166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Business Plan Review
Litigation Support & Analytical Services
Restructuring / Turnaround Services