Chris Jadro is a Managing Director in FTI Consulting’s Office of the CFO Solutions practice. Recognized for his reassuring financial leadership and support in transforming business environments, Mr. Jadro has more than 20 years of experience providing interim management and advisory services to companies on financial and business transformation initiatives. His services also include financial planning and analysis, treasury and cash management, performance improvement and external reporting requirements. His cross-industry client engagements have ranged from healthcare, retail, manufacturing and food processing to agriculture and metals and mining.
Mr. Jadro has held various interim management positions to affect transformation of finance and accounting departments, often in the contexts of sale readiness for private equity clients, as well as to improve processes and ensure reporting compliance. He also has interim management experience as a treasurer at a hospital.
Mr. Jadro has led projects that require the development of complex financial models, including cash flow forecasting models, budgets and long-term financial forecasts, working capital forecasts, cost optimization models, business line, product profitability analyses and operational analyses. He also has created project management offices (“PMOs”) to target and track savings initiatives.
- As interim finance manager, reported to the interim CFO of a $600 million real estate company to transform the finance and accounting department in preparation for its potential sale by the Private Equity owner; worked with IT and controller to enhance monthly consolidation close and management financial reporting, managed covenant compliance and reporting process, led project management effort, assessed cash management and upgraded forecasting
- Served as interim treasurer at a 530-bed safety-net hospital in Brooklyn, NY; in conjunction with the company controller, transformed treasury and cash management processes, managed reporting requirements for loans, created cash flow forecasting model, refined cost optimization program and negotiated transaction services agreement
- Worked with corporate and plant controllers at an $8 billion dairy processing company to identify $34 million in savings for shrink and scrap and labor and logistics, reducing scrap by more than 80% and increasing plant and warehouse productivity by 50% at six consolidated facilities
- As a financial advisor to a $2 billion global animal nutrition company, led the business plan and related financial forecast update, trained financial planning and analysis staff in monthly re-forecasting, established debt covenant requirements and reviewed covenant reporting packages
- Managed successful refinancing of a seafood company’s secured loan, worked directly with the CEO and CFO in creating a 13-week cash flow forecast and three-statement financial forecast by-product line for projecting profitability; during this effort, managed standard costing update with the controller
T: +1 929.317.2744
1166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Financial Planning & Analysis