Claire Packer is an emerging expert in complex investigations and has extensive experience in construction and mining engagements. Claire began her career in the corporate finance industry in 2003. With a high level of performance, she is the lead on appointments for corporations, banking clients and private individuals across a broad range of industries, including property, construction, labour hire, retirement sector, and in mining and resources.
Claire is proactive and committed to achieving results for her clients and stakeholders, employing her experience, skills and insight to deliver relevant and on point outcomes.
Claire is proficient in complex investigations, cash flow management and analysis, financial forecasts, and navigates through any challenges in an engagement with a practical mindset. Claire has worked across consultancy based engagements, receiverships, voluntary administrations, arrangements, liquidations, bankruptcy and personal insolvency agreements.
- Queensland Nickel Pty Ltd, Townsville - held a leading role in the investigations and subsequent litigation in the liquidation of a nickel refinery
- Agricultural machinery dealership - conduct of the receivership with various locations in Central NSW, and managed the transactions for the sale of the dealership business
- Aluminium Boat Group - facilitated the immediate cessation of trade and priority sell down of substantial assets. The engagement also entailed recovery of voidable transactions in excess of $1.1m and a multi-million dollar insurance claim
- Multi-million dollar luxury high-rise retirement village - performed a leading role in the receivership of a group of entities which developed and operated 108 units
- Multi-million dollar construction company - instrumental in the winding up of the company involving complex litigation