Collin Miller is an experienced director, project manager and solutions architect. He has years of management experience and specializes in custom solutions for the management of large data sets, both for investigation purposes and e-discovery needs.
Managing engagements and client expectations for the better part of a decade, Mr. Miller is an expert at finding the right tools to create a custom, cost-effective, timely solution for clients in need of e-discovery and investigative support. He has worked with multiple Fortune 50 companies and Am Law 100 firms, utilizing best-of-breed technologies to assist with complex, multi-million-dollar litigation.
Mr. Miller's broad experience with front-end conceptual analytics has supported large-scale collection and analysis efforts, allowing him to assist stakeholders in identifying potentially responsive data while maintaining defensibility and avoiding over-inclusion.
Mr. Miller has experience in workflow and solutions implementation through the entire EDRM cycle and has spent the last six years focused on the merging of technology offerings from e-discovery solutions for comprehensive compliance audits, behavioral monitoring and investigation response.
- Led project management for one of the largest class-action lawsuits in history, a multi-jurisdictional litigation involving millions of documents and complex, serial productions.
- Developed documentation, training, certification programs and implementation strategies for enterprise implementation of customized software solutions with multiple Fortune 50 companies and Am Law 100 law firms.
- Retained as a 30b6 or expert witness for multiple matters both in state courts (Texas and Washington) as well as federal court as an expert in digital forensics and data analytics.
- The Case for Analytics in IG, Law Technology News, (November 2015) with Hunter McMahon
- Can Big Data Identify Sexual Harassers in Workplaces?, Legaltech News, (February 2018)