Dani Jeyes has over 8 years’ experience in providing financial advisory services to listed corporates and start ups. Dani has worked closely with various large organisations in corporate and commercial advisory roles including building bespoke financial models to assist management in making complex business and investment decisions.
Dani has experience in sectors including mining and resources, renewables, and infrastructure.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting Dani held the Commercial Manager role at an ASX listed company preceded by four years at a multinational professional services firm in London specialising in renewable energy transactional services.
Dani has expertise in transactional due diligence, M&A and capital market projects, working capital and liquidity management, financial modelling and forecasting and strategy implementation. Dani also has extensive knowledge of the renewable energy market in the UK, Europe and Australia.
Dani’s key demonstrated capabilities include corporate leadership, commercial management and execution, strategic development, execution and funding, business turnaround, improvement and growth, cashflow management, financial modelling, and crisis management.
- Corporate restructuring - strategic review and financial model on corporate restructure of mining companies including finalising in subsequent sales processes and financial due diligence and clarification management
- ASX listed Australian metals producer - strategic options review and planning, including transition to care and maintenance
- ASX listed Australian mineral sands producer - strategic advisory; business transformation; debt advisory; transaction support and Safe Harbour advisory
- M&A leadership and execution - liaising with multiple bidders and negotiation with numerous counterparties to secure debt financing to secure asset sales and debt refinancing
- Working capital and liquidity management - development of cash flow monitoring processes and tools, and budgeting and forecasting processes and tools
T: +61 8 9321 1335
Level 47, Central Park
152-158 St. Georges Terrace
Perth, WA 6000
Business Plan Review
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory