Daniel Woodhouse specialises in restructuring and turnarond and has managed a broad range of engagements with an industry expertise in retail and consumer products, hospitality, accommodation, property development, sport and recreation clubs, financial services, mining and mining services, shipping and agribusiness. Mr. Woodhouse has almost 20 years of experience.
Having lived and worked internationally, Mr. Woodhouse also has extensive international and cross border experience. He has assisted clients in a number of jurisdictions, including the United States of America, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, South America, the People’s Republic of China, New Zealand and multiple off-shore jurisdictions.
With a practical and pragmatic approach to commercially challenging problems, Mr. Woodhouse is empathetic and understanding of stakeholders’ needs. He is focused on saving businesses and compassionately maximising outcomes in difficult situations.
- Watch Works and Cobbler Plus: voluntary administrator of national retail chain, incorporating 120 sites and ~240 staff
- Project Chef: business review and performance improvement for private equity majority shareholder of a group of restaurants operated by a high-profile celebrity chef
- Transit Clothing: voluntary administrator of a youth fashion retailer, with 9 stores and ~45 staff
- Sisters IGA: receivership of large independent supermarket in premium location and ~60 staff
- Rosewood Tucker’s Point: 200-acre luxury five-star hotel and golf complex; trade on, performance optimisation and sale
- Project Blue: strategic restructuring advice for private equity shareholder and secured creditor of an oil and gas business, with entities in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia
- WA Club: voluntary administrator of a 125-year-old high end business club