Daniel Woodhouse has over 15 years’ experience in corporate restructuring and turnaround. He has managed a broad range of engagements and has deep industry experience in retail, hospitality, accommodation, property development, sport and recreation clubs, financial services, mining and mining services, transport and civil contracting.
Daniel’s engagements predominantly involve trading, selling and recapitalising distressed businesses, working with businesses to improve performance and overall viability and financial investigations.
Having lived and worked internationally, Daniel has also extensive international and cross border experience. He has assisted clients in a number of jurisdictions including the United States of America, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, South America, the People’s Republic of China, New Zealand and multiple off-shore jurisdictions.
Daniel is empathetic and understanding of stakeholders’ needs. He is focused on saving businesses and compassionately maximising outcomes in difficult situations. He brings a practical and pragmatic approach to commercially challenging problems.
- Watch Works and Cobbler - Voluntary Administrator of businesses, incorporating 120 sites and over 240 employees.
- Group of restaurants, operated by a high profile celebrity chef - business review and performance improvement for private equity majority shareholder.
- Transit Clothing - Voluntary Administrator of a fashion retailer, with 9 stores and approximately 45 staff.
- 200 acre luxury five-star hotel and golf complex - trade on, performance optimisation and sale.
- Oil and gas service provider - strategic restructuring advice for private equity shareholder and secured creditor of an oil, with entities (and operations) in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia.
- WA Club Inc. - Voluntary Administrator of a high end business club in the Perth metropolitan area with over 475 members.
T: +61 8 6430 1340
Level 47, Central Park
152-158 St. Georges Terrace
Perth, WA, 6000
Restructuring / Turnaround Services