David Holland is a Managing Director in FTI Consulting’s Data & Analytics (“D&A”) Software Solutions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Holland has more than 15 years of experience helping clients solve complex business problems through bespoke software solutions within finance, litigation, compliance, healthcare and media.
Since joining FTI Consulting in 2014, Mr. Holland has been integral in establishing the D&A Software Solutions service line and currently leads and mentors a global, client-centric software engineering and architecture team. Under his leadership, D&A has provided mission-critical web application services to many Fortune 500 clients.
In addition to Mr. Holland's role in application development, he has been a key leader in FTI Consulting’s cloud adoption and modernization journey since 2014. He has overseen numerous high-profile production workloads deployed onto Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) including several long-term, multiyear client solutions. His oversight includes managing solutions end-to-end, from adopting industry-leading security controls and deploying containerized services to creating cloud-native solutions.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Holland spent eight years leading web application development initiatives at award-winning media organizations in New York and Illinois.
- Led web platform design and implementation for a large financial institution’s complex lending remediation program; Worked closely with leaders from the institution, a third-party credit administrator and workout advisors over a multiyear engagement including supporting multiple ongoing routine IT security assessments
- Managed FTI ARCS portal implementation and customization for a major financial institution on a large multiyear class action claims matter, working with a multidisciplinary team against complex, evolving requirements
- Helped develop FTI Consulting’s Rapid Application Development (“RAD”) approach and conceived of and led development of RAD workflow platform resulting in multiple branded client-facing products, including FTI ARCS, FTI Loan Workflow Platform, FTI Tax Automation Platform, FTI FinCrime Skills Diagnostic Solution and FTI KYC Workflow Platform
- Developed bespoke web solution for a hotel & hospitality super-chain to manage and automate their sales incentive program for thousands of employees world-wide, including customizing the solution as the client weathered the Covid-19 pandemic
- Acted as a key architect in developing new D&A Software Solutions practice area for FTI Consulting from 2014-2022, actively recruiting teams in New York and London, mentoring staff, establishing a modern software development life cycle (“SDLC”), adopting DevSecOps and cloud architecture, developing go-to-market strategies and working with clients to create bespoke software solutions
- Awarded one of Newsday’s first prestigious New York Emmy Awards for interactivity for leading interactive development of the web-based special project 9/11 A Decade Later
Awards & Recognition:
- New York Emmy Awards: Interactivity, National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (2012)
- 1st Place, Multimedia Packages, NY Associated Press (2009/10)
- 1st Place, Best Community Service Project, SNA (2008)