Friederike Suellau is a Senior Managing Director in FTI Consulting’s German Restructuring practice (FTI-Andersch), and is based in Hamburg, Germany. Ms. Suellau specializes in restructuring concepts and independent business reviews as a basis for decision making in financing situations.
Ms. Suellau has more than 10 years of experience in providing restructuring and turnaround services and has worked in a variety of industries, including automotive, healthcare, mechanical engineering and retail.
Ms. Suellau advises medium-sized and internationally operating companies in challenging situations. Her focus is on creating transparency for financiers and supporting companies in financing processes.
Before joining FTI-Andersch, Ms. Suellau worked in the corporate audit department of one of the world’s leading auditing firms.
Ms. Suellau has a M.S.M. in Business Administration from the University of Mannheim and extended her professional expertise by completing the German Certified Public Auditor exam.
- Secured the prolongation of a syndicate loan financing for an international machinery and plant manufacturer by developing a comprehensive restructuring concept
- Stabilized the future financing of an automotive supplier and regained the trust of the financiers on the basis of a restructuring concept; supported the company through the implementation phase leading to a successful turnaround
- Supported a European-based automotive supplier in negotiations with financiers and customers
- Prepared an independent business review to secure the refinancing for a German business process service provider
- Issued a second opinion on a restructuring concept for a sporting goods retailer in the context of a transaction