James Long has significant experience advising lenders, debtors and other stakeholders on complex restructuring situations in EMEA and Asia. He works across a broad spectrum of sectors including technology, retail, hospitality, construction and support services, infrastructure, healthcare and transport.
James’ restructuring experience includes business reviews, cash flow forecasting / liquidity management, options analysis, contingency planning, stakeholder management, monitoring and strategic financial advice. He has a particular focus on debt restructurings and crisis management working with stakeholders through stressed and distressed situations.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, James worked in the Restructuring team at a Big 4 accountancy firm across the London and Singapore offices.
- Financial advisory services to the Lenders of a European media business
- Financial advisory services to the Lender of a Nordic telecommunications business
- Independent Business Review of a Cloud Service provider
- Financial advisory services for the Lenders to a European headquartered printing business
- Financial advisory services for the Senior Lenders to a European and African healthcare group.
- Independent business review of a US and European printing business
- Financial advisory services for the Lenders of a UK based travel business
- Business and cash flow review for a construction and support services business operating across the UK and the Middle East
- Financial advisory services for a water desalination and power plant group operating across Asia, the Middle East and North Africa
- Financial advisory services for the pension scheme of a large UK high street retailer
- Contingency planning for a global automotive manufacturer