Kate Warwick has over 25 years experience in the areas of restructuring and turnaround, viability assessment, independent business reviews, business regeneration, operational improvement, M&A, merger integration, credit assessment and management, crisis management, and all forms of insolvency.
Kate has assisted corporates and associated stakeholders across a range of industries in Australia, Asia and the United Kingdom, with a primary focus on retail and consumer products businesses and additional experience in manufacturing, agribusiness, and mining. Kate specialises in advising and working with boards, shareholders, senior management and other stakeholders to maximise value and manage and mitigate risk.
Kate’s retail and consumer clients include specialty, apparel, footwear, electronics, furniture and food and beverage companies. She has worked with some of Australia’s largest businesses, on complex restructuring and business transformations, supporting these businesses as they transform their business practices, regenerate revenue streams, reduce costs and unlock cash across operations.
- Webjet – financial due diligence for Bain Capital
- Gascoyne Resources Limited – Administrator of an ASX Listed gold mining and exploration company
- Steinhoff - independent review of the Asia Pacific segment of this household goods, apparel and discount department store retailer
- Staples/Winc – review of merchandising, supply chain, customer segmentation and businesses on behalf of Platinum Private Equity
- Specialty retailer of floorcare and associated cleaning products - franchisee and company store payroll review
- Luxury goods retailer focussed on the sale of jewellery and timepieces - strategic review
- ASX listed mining services business - advisor to the Lender
- ASX listed business with significant defence contracts with both the Australian and US government and global operations - advisor to the Lenders