Konstantin Sajonia-Coburgo is Senior Advisor at FTI Consulting. He is a member of the Corporate Finance practice and is based in the Madrid office.
Konstantin has more than 25 years of experience in investment banking. He has focused on M&A, Equity Capital Markets and Debt advisory.
Konstantin has advised large corporates and financial institutions such as Banco Santander, BBVA, Telefónica or financial sponsors such as Cerberus and Centerbridge.
- Country Manager, Spain and Co-Head of Investment Banking.
- Head of Southern Europe + Middle East and Northern Africa of the Investment Banking Financial Institutions Group.
- Co-Head of Investment Banking, Spain, and Head of Financial Institutions Group, Spain and Portugal.
- Managing Director and Co-Head of Spain Rothschild España, Madrid.
- Vice-President, in Santander Investment Corporate Finance Department, Madrid.
- Analyst in the Corporate Finance Department at Lehman Brothers, London.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from ICADE and École Supérieure de Commerce de Reims, as well as an M.B.A., from Columbia Business School.
Konstantin is member of the Audit Committee of Calidad Pascual. He is also member of the Advisory Board of AON Spain.