Marshall Eisler is a member of the Creditor Rights practice with nearly 10 years of restructuring experience. Mr. Eisler specializes in providing financial advisory services to creditors.
Mr. Eisler has considerable expertise advocating on behalf his clients, including negotiating plans of reorganization; investigating and pursuing avoidance actions; preparing and evaluating liquidation analyses and complex distribution waterfalls; assessing cash flow forecasts, asset sale proposals, key employee retention plans, financing facilities and critical vendor programs.
Mr. Eisler has served clients in a variety of industries, including media, oil & gas, offshore drilling, renewable energy and retail.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Eisler worked at a boutique investment bank specializing in the maritime industry. Mr. Eisler previously held a FINRA registered license 79.
Mr. Eisler holds a B.B.A. from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
- Brazos Electric Power Cooperative, Inc.: Oldest generation and transmission electric cooperative in Texas, with over $3+ billion in liabilities (Represented UCC)
- Energy Future Holdings Corp.: A generator, distributor and certified retail provider of electricity in Texas, with $40+ billion of liabilities (Represented UCC)
- iHeartMedia, Inc.: Number one audio media company in the U.S. based on consumer reach, with $16+ billion in liabilities (Represented UCC)
- Samson Resources Corporation: A Tulsa, OK based exploration and production company for natural gas and oil, with $4 billion in liabilities (Represented UCC)
- Sears Holding, Inc.: Broadline retailer with full-line and specialty retail stores, with $5+ billion of liabilities (Represented UCC)
- Seadrill Ltd.: One of the world’s largest offshore drilling contractors, with $7 billion of liabilities (Represented UCC)
- rue21, Inc.: Specialty teen retailer of value-priced apparel and accessories, with $800+ million of liabilities (Represented UCC)
Turnaround Management Association
B.B.A., Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
T: +1 212 499 3666
1166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Creditor Rights, Relations & Negotiations
Restructuring / Turnaround Services