Marty Kuehne specializes in helping clients achieve and sustain organizational effectiveness through the management, alignment and development of high performing senior management teams, including executive compensation plan development, talent assessment, executive coaching and leadership development. During a career spanning almost 40 years, Mr. Kuehne has developed extensive expertise in maximizing the potential of people, business processes and Human Resource programs to produce superior business results.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Kuehne was a Managing Director at Seabury Consulting at Accenture where he focused on workforce planning & analytics, talent and organization and executive compensation.
Also Mr. Kuehne founded Wise Fool, a consulting firm dedicated to executive coaching, sales leadership strategy and the overall HR restructuring for companies requiring transformation. Before this, he was the Founder and CEO of Organizational Concepts International (OCI), a human resources and management consulting firm.
Mr. Kuehne has held senior positions at American Express, Wells Fargo and Northwest Airlines with responsibility for compensation, benefits, organizational design with significant interface with the board of directors.
Mr. Kuehne has had the chance to speak for the Regional Airline Association, IATA, Charles Schwab, Fidelity and multiple universities.
- Provided economic analysis support in over 50 collective bargaining agreements across multiple industries on a global basis
- Worked with global Investment and private equity firms on HR due diligence, M&A transactions and management transitions
- Worked with numerous boards and board compensation committees on executive compensation plan design, modifications and plan implementation
- Participated in numerous restructurings, both in-court and out of court, providing executive compensation support to the board and through testimony where required
- Acted as CEO coach on a numerous Restructuring and M&A transactions/ transitions and the directed the search and selection of new executive teams
- Provided expert witness support in various executive compensation related litigations