Matt Hodges is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting and is based in London. Matt is in the European Tax Advisory practice in the Corporate Finance segment.
Matt has significant experience working with businesses on international and cross-border corporate tax advisory projects, including groups headquartered in the UK and overseas. A lot of his time is spent on advisory work such as group reorganisations and planning, transaction support and tax risk management. He also assists many of his clients across the full range of tax compliance issues.
Matt joined FTI Consulting with its acquisition of substantially all of LECG’s European operations, where he helped lead the Corporate Tax team within the European Tax group.
Prior to that time, Matt was a Senior Manager with Bourne Business Consulting and had been a corporate tax specialist with Deloitte and Andersen, originally joining Andersen as a scholar in 1995.
Matt holds a BSc in Economics from the University of Warwick. He qualified as a chartered accountant in 2001 and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Cross-border and M&A tax planning for a European Datacentre business
- Tax structuring and due diligence support for UK / European retail business
- Tax due diligence on a UK / US visual effects and animation business
- Tax due diligence on international technology business
- Detailed review of tax projections for UK banking group
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
B.Sc., Economics, University of Warwick
T: +44 20 3727 1250
London EC1A 4HD
Tax Structuring & Tax Advisory Services