Matthew has more than 14 years’ experience in corporate finance and restructuring engagements working on assignments across Australia, the United Kingdom and Cyprus. He regularly assists clients on formal restructuring appointments and transformational/advisory engagements.
Matthew has developed a strong business acumen and a great depth of experience in a broad range of industries, including mining and mining services, agriculture and primary industries, retail, hospitality, engineering and construction, management rights and resort operations.
Matthew’s composed and analytical approach allows him to effectively resolve issues in a commercial and effective way for clients and stakeholders.
- Consulting to a large steel manufacturer on cash management and process improvement.
- Advising a Cypriot Bank on restructuring and work-out of their largest non-performing commercial loans.
- Consulting and advisory projects with large Australian coal miners, primarily focusing on short to medium term cash management.
- SurfStitch Group Limited (ASX: SRF), Administration and divestment of a ecommerce retailer.
- Rubicor Group (ASX:RUB), operation and subsequent wind-down of a recruitment group.
- WDS Limited (ASX: WDS), the Receivership of a Group operating in the gas and coal mining industries.
- Green Oil Plantations Holdings, divestment of a biofuel tree plantation in Cairns, Queensland.