Merih Celiktopuz advises large corporations to better utilize data and advanced analytics solutions in organizations’ decision-making processes.
Mr. Celiktopuz has helped many organizations within the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region from various sectors such as telecommunication, financial services, energy, government, real estate, hospitality and digital commerce across his career. His expertise in sales and marketing analytics helps his clients to transform strategy into bottom-line impact.
Mr. Celiktopuz has been leading large-scale consulting engagements utilizing cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) and Machine Learning (“ML”) methodologies to drive revenue-generating initiatives across organizations’ value chains. He assisted many clients with Customer Value Management (“CVM”), from predictive model development to below-the-line (“BTL”) campaign management and retention strategies. He has also managed many customer segmentation projects, helping his clients to better understand their customer base and personalize service and offers according to a highly effective segment-level strategy. To boost sales and marketing efforts, Mr. Celiktopuz advised his clients on sales channel-focused forecasting, marketing mix optimization and price sensitivity. All those engagements enabled C-level executives to make data-driven decisions and to create significant business impact.
- Led data-driven commercial efforts of one of the UK’s major fixed and mobile operators across multiple topics
- Led a large-scale B2B sales and marketing analytics implementation project for a leading Gulf Cooperation Council (“GCC”) telecommunication operator
- Led a CVM project to create the next best action engine along with required AI and ML models for a Levant OpCo of a global telecom group
- Led a geospatial analytics squad to facilitate due diligence and securitization decisions for a U.S.-based cable provider
- Helped build AI and ML use cases for tourism, hospitality and transportation sectors of a GCC smart city project
- Advised a leading bank in the Middle East to optimize staffing levels across the branch network of retail business