Murat Yener is a civil engineer with more than 18 years of experience in the sector. For the last nine years, Murat has provided consulting services in commercial disputes, including conducting forensic delay analysis using different internationally recognised analysis methods, expert report drafting for arbitration and litigation proceedings, mediation, claims preparation and evaluation, risk assessment and prevention and contract management.
As a delay analyst, Murat has worked in Singapore, Dubai and Australia with top-tier consultancies on some of the most high-profile disputes in the Asian, Australian and Middle Eastern construction markets. Murat’s dispute experience spans multiple sectors, including buildings, oil and gas, airports, infrastructure, power generation, transport, petrochemicals and mining.
Murat has been the lead assistant on several landmark cases for the last four years, analysing project delays and drafting expert reports. He has supported several experts on Who’s Who Legal’s top expert and thought leader lists. On several matters, Murat provided independent opinions to lawyers in an expert capacity and served as a non-testifying delay expert on a residential project in Australia.Relevant Experience:
- Lead assistant to the delay expert for the Dubai Mall Zabeel Extension Project (“TDMZE”), providing analysis and expert report drafting
- Lead assistant to the delay expert for Barker Inlet Power Plant Australia, providing analysis and expert report drafting
- Lead assistant to the delay expert for the Gazprom Headquarters Project in Belarus, providing analysis and expert report drafting
- Forensic delay analysis and drafted the joint statement for the Dubai International Airport Project
- Prepared a detailed mediation report for the ADNOC Gas Pipeline Project in the United Arab Emirates
- Provided analysis and expert report drafting for the Roy Hill Mining Project