Nathan Stubing is a registered insolvency practitioner with than 17 years of experience in restructuring and insolvency. Nathan’s engagements have included complex restructuring assignments in the Middle East, Australia and the Cayman Islands, where he has monitored trading performance, reviewed the underlying viability of businesses and traded multiple entities.
Nathan has worked across a variety of industries, including mining and mining services, residential and commercial property, manufacturing, hospitality and tourism, logistics and education. He has provided guidance to a wide range of companies, working with directors, boards and lenders to assist companies facing distress.
While he regularly advises regarding everyday business challenges, Nathan specializes in independent business reviews and consulting for companies facing acute instances of distress, such as “one-off” or historical events.
Nathan also has significant experience in safe harbour advisory, having performed engagements from the mid-tier market through to Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”) listed entities.
Nathan has a strong focus on providing cost-effective advice, clear and concise reporting and a pragmatic approach to the challenges facing clients.
- Court-appointed receiver and manager for ongoing trading and sale of Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”) restaurant to company subject to significant cross-border dispute and litigation
- Liquidator of Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (“DMCC”) commodity entity involved in significant cross-border dispute and litigation
- Agent for the mortgagee in possession of several distressed Western Australian properties, both residential and commercial or industrial
- Lender focused reviews and continued trading of several significant mining equipment businesses operating predominantly out of regional Western Australia
- Sale of a significant Adelaide CBD commercial property
- Court appointed liquidator to recently commenced, proposed residential development
- Court appointed liquidator following legal action contesting the sale of an overseas luxury report
- Strategic and safe harbour advisor to ASX listed miners
Unit C1501, East Side of Level 15 Level, Burj Daman
Dubai International Financial Center
PO Box 507126
United Arab Emirates
Restructuring / Turnaround Services