Patrick Strong has 30 years of consulting experience in all aspects of emerging technologies, digital platforms, software architectures and software development. His experience spans artificial intelligence applications, complex data sets, social graphs, advanced analytics technologies, enterprise data platforms, product architectures, SDLC and IT modernization, in addition to executive leadership, strategic planning and project management.
Mr. Strong specializes in leading complex projects involving enterprise cloud architectures, data strategy, low-code solutions, business transformation and commercial re-positioning of enterprise software platforms. This includes working with the three major cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform, and Hubstream, an advanced graph-like database for structured data and investigative workflows.
Mr. Strong’s client work spans multiple industries, including healthcare, financial services, media, technology and cyber security. Highlights include architecting an enterprise data warehouse and analytics layer for a regional hospital system, re-platforming a legacy thick-client loan origination application onto a modern cloud platform in a private cloud tenant for a financial services company and building a consolidated cybercrime management system for a national government.
- Architecting and leading a multi-year transformation of a thick-client, on-premises enterprise software product into a scalable cloud native software-as-a-service offering
- Restructuring a 120-person R&D organization to increase productivity, reduce defects and shorten time to market; breaking down organizational silos, adopting a DevOps culture and implementing a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) development methodology
- Architecting a digital transformation for a regional hospital system, moving their analytics layer from a legacy on-premises system to a modern cloud platform
- Leading the re-platforming of a financial services loan origination system using a low-code platform optimized for flexible business processes and diverse product lines
- Implementing a national government system for managing cybercrime investigations