Rick Arrowsmith specializes in turnaround and restructuring advisory, concentrated in the sub-acute care, laboratory and commercial real estate sectors. He has over 25 years of creditor workout experience.
Prior to joining FTI, Mr. Arrowsmith was a Managing Director in the Healthcare Industry Group at another professional services firm. Before that, he served as Senior Vice President at Hudson Americas, an affiliate of Lone Star Funds, where he managed a nine-person asset recovery team as well as the portfolio of loan assets operating in bankruptcy.
Previously, Mr. Arrowsmith led loan workouts at GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services, focused on clients in dental, managed care, senior living, skilled nursing and other sub-acute platforms as well as commercial real estate and equipment leasing portfolios.
Mr. Arrowsmith currently serves on the Board of Trustees for Forest Hills of D.C., a mission-based non-for-profit continuing care retirement community.
- Served as Chief Restructuring Officer (“CRO”) for top-tier direct-to-consumer debt settlement company.
- Advised restructuring of LVI Intermediate Holdings, the largest U.S.-based LASIK surgery provider.
- Served as CRO for lab testing company Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc.
- Advised senior lenders in sale of clinical laboratory Atherotech, Inc.
- Led restructuring of Sunwest Management, a multi-state assisted living owner and operator.
- Led Chapter 11 process of Highgate Management’s portfolio of nursing homes.
- Led restructuring and bankruptcy sale of Biolabs and its subsidiaries to LabCorp.
- Led restructuring of Devonshire CCRC, a $160m syndicated senior secured credit facility.